The management and protection of the personal data of visitors / users of our site are governed by the terms and the relevant provisions of Greek Law (Law 2472/1997, PD 207/1998, PD 79 / 2000 and No. 8 of Law 2819/2000) as well as European Law (Directive 95/46 / EC and Directive 97/66 / EC) and are harmonized with the General Regulation of 25 May 2018.
The personal information collected by our Site is the following:
– Virtual name, name and surname
– Birth date
– Sector of activity
– Postal code
– Phone number
This information is never disclosed to third parties (except when provided by law to the competent authorities) but their personal character is preserved. Our Site maintains records with this data solely for communication purposes, statistics, the improvement of our services and for the purpose of finding a job.
In particular, with regard to chat services and forums, our Site may record messages sent by users / visitors in order to verify whether or not there are violations of the present terms but in no case to disclose their content to third parties.
In addition, in the case of “links” to other sites, our Site is not responsible for the terms and conditions for the management and protection of personal data that they follow. However, in any case, users / visitors of our site are able to contact the appropriate department and find their personal file and request its deletion, correction or change. Minors who have access to our site have written consent from their parents / guardians and are not required to disclose their personal information.
Users accept and agree that INNJOBS FR, under the provisions of Law 2472/1997, as amended by Law 3471/2016 and currently in force, following the application of the General Rules of Personal Data of May 25, 2018, will retain the file and process any personal data (information related to its computer, and visits and activity to this site or related applications (including [its own IP address, its location, type and version of his navigator, operating system, source of referral, duration of his visit, pages he read, and navigation paths on the site or related applications], which will be brought to knowledge of (INNJOBS FR) by the user visit at www.innjobs.fr for the purpose of:
- the fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services provided by www.innjobs.fr to its users,
- the general information of each user,
- the satisfaction of each user’s requirements with respect to the services available from and through www.innjobs.fr,
- informing the user about new offers, services, products, etc.,
- the smooth operation of www.innjobs.fr,
- any relevant action.
- Personal data that has become anonymous so that the individual will not be identifiable is no longer considered as personal data. For the data to be truly anonymous, anonymity must be irreversible.
- The CPC protects personal data irrespective of the technology used to process it. It is technologically neutral and applied to both automated and manual processing. It also does not matter how the data is stored – in digital or paper form.
- The rules are the same for companies established in the EU and for those based outside the EU (eg USA) but operating in the EU.
Thank you for your trust and support.
FOR INNJOBS FR